If you’re having a hard time getting dragon stones and zeni, why not try the newest and the BEST DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE HACK and get dragon stones and zeni for free. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is a brand-new chapter in the Dragon Ball Z saga which most of the players love playing. The game was released for and and also can be accessed on PC by using Bluestacks.
Why do we offer free dragon stones and zeni? Well, we do have reason for sharing it because we wanted you to know that the top players were using it. So we wanted you to be the top player too, beat em out and also for the rich kiddos who has money to buy this dragon stones and zeni which has an attitude problem teach them a lesson.
HOW TO GET FREE DRAGON STONES AND ZENI IN DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE
Well, dokkan battle dragon stones and zeni can be obtained by purchasing it with real money or to have an insight on how to get more dokkan battle dragon stones for free we have put as a reference for this one. Read more about DBZ Dokkan Battle Guide on how to get more resources on your game. Still we will be recommending the best way to get free DBZ Dokkan Battle Dragon Stones and Zeni which is the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Hack No Survey Online.
FEATURES OF DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE HACK FOR FREE DRAGON STONES AND ZENI
- Unlimited Dragon Stones via Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Hack
- Unlimited Zeni via Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Hack
- Server based(Hack is online based)
- No download(No risk of downloading virus)
- Works on Android/iOS
- Anti-Ban Script
- Automatic Updates
HOW TO USE DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE HACK TO GET FREE DRAGON STONES AND ZENI
- Click The “ACCESS ONLINE GENERATOR” to get Free DBZ Dokkan Battle Dragon Stones and Zeni.
- Enter username/email of your account.
- Choose your desired amount of DBZ Dokkan Battle Dragon Stones.
- Choose your desired amount of DBZ Dokkan Battle Dragon Zeni.
- Proceed to last step.
GUIDE, TIPS, TRICKS AND CHEATS ON DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE
According to, he have listed and posted so far the best tips, tricks and cheats for dragon ball z dokkan battle. We also want you to add on your list our safest and easiest way to get free dragon stones and zeni by our Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Hack.
- Don’t focus on one attack type. – There are five different attack types (Str, Agl, Teq, Int, and Phy), and each one is strong/weak against another. Try to have one of each type of fighter in your roster; otherwise you might find yourself getting creamed by an enemy of an opposing type.
- Train your fighters whenever you can. – You’ll probably end up replacing your Normal-rarity fighters with stronger ones in the future, but there’s no sense in hobbling yourself by neglecting their training in the meantime. And once they’re no longer needed you can always use them to help train their stronger replacements.
- Use training items – In addition to sacrificing characters to use in training, you can also add special items to further boost experience gains.
- Match colors for a bigger experience boost. – If you’re training a blue (Agl) fighter, try to use other blue fighters (and items!) when you train. This will give you a bit more experience than if you used another type, and it’ll save you money in the long run.
- Awaken your characters to make them even stronger. – You can use special Awakening Medals (found as item drops in various levels) to increase a fighter’s stats, regardless of their current level. It can be particularly useful if your fighter is at their level maximum and can’t get any stronger otherwise.
- Summon whenever you can. – Aside from simply getting a bunch of characters at once, there’s no real benefit to performing a single summon over a multi-summon. If you’ve got the Friend Points (or Dragon Stones for a rare summon) to do it, then you might as well do it. Who knows? You could even end up with a much stronger replacement fighter.
- Make sure to select support items before you leave. – You can find and earn support items by completing levels, but won’t actually be able to use any of them. (unless you bring them along when you start a level). Don’t forget!
- Use the numbers as a guide. – Whenever you want to move in a level you’ll have to choose from one of three different numbers (i.e. the number of steps you take). If you’re unsure of where you’ll end up, just drag a finger along the screen to change your view and take a look ahead – the game will show you which numbers will drop you off where.
- Unless a space says “Stop” you can move right through it. – Moving through a space will completely avoid whatever is in it (enemy, item, etc). If you don’t want to fight someone, or if you want to skip around those pesky Enemy Attack spaces (the ones that look like targets), keep this in mind. You might have to skip over some beneficial spaces though, depending on how the numbers fall.
- Plan ahead – You can easily see where you’ll end up in one move, but consider the other numbers you have and where you might be able to move to on the following turn. Sometimes it might be work taking a hit if it means grabbing a Dragon Ball.
- Replay levels on higher difficulties. – Each level can be completed on one of three difficulty settings (Normal, Hard, and Z-Hard). Each one is a much tougher challenge, but they also provide better rewards and experience gains.
- Check out the events. – Events are a great way of earning some extra cash, items, or even rare fighters. Make sure to take a look at what’s available by tapping on the Events button towards the top of the quest map.
- Match fighters with the appropriate color whenever you can. – Each fighter uses a specific kind of attack skill, and each corresponds to a color (as mentioned previously). If you match them with the right Ki orbs you’ll both do extra damage and heal a little bit, depending on the amount of defense that fighter has. you don’t need to match them up every single time, but definitely do so when you have a big combo available.
- Shift your fighters around. – Each round of combat will give you three different fighters to attack with. Don’t be afraid to shuffle them around. If it means taking advantage of a big color combo, getting character bonuses, or any other beneficial stuff.
- Make use of an enemy’s weaknesses. – You can see a simple guide to which types of attacks trump what in the top-right corner of the screen whenever you’re in combat. If you can, try to capitalize on attacks that your target is weakest against by selecting the right color of Ki orbs.
- You can change targets. – If you want to prioritize one enemy over another for any reason, you can switch focus to someone else by tapping on the appropriate enemy portrait in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the numbers during a Dokkan attack. – Chances are you’ll trigger a Dokkan attack before the game tells you about them, in which case it’s very simple to pull off. Just tap the appropriate number as the target icon passes over it. The more you manage to hit properly, the more damage you’ll do.
- If you run into a metaphorical wall, go back and replay more levels. – Sometimes all you really need is a bit more experience. So if you come up against a particularly tough challenge you should go back to an earlier level and play through it again. Not only will your fighters gain more experience, you’ll probably also nab more helpful items.
Related Article : Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Survey
Related Article : Free Amazon Gift Card Codes No Survey